Friday, November 28, 2014

It's Christmastime!

Kate has been asking me over and over if it is Christmas yet, and I kept reminding her that THANKSGIVING came before Christmas.  This morning she woke up and again said "Is it Christmastime now??" and I could finally tell her YES!  Though of course, after that answer, she assumed Santa was coming tonight and was sorely disappointed to realize she had to wait a whole month (even though she has no idea what a month is - she just knew it meant he wasn't coming NOW).

I've been excited for Christmas, especially this year.  Kate had fun last year but I knew this year would/will be special.  I pulled out all of my decorations over the past week and put up everything before Thanksgiving except for our tree.  Typically, I'm a NO Christmas decor until after Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't help myself.  Today, Kate helped me put up our tree for the very first time.  She had a BLAST!  I have to say that our tree is a little ornament-heavy around the 2-3 foot range, but that's okay. Kate loved pulling each ornament out- especially the salt dough ornaments that she and I made together the last 2 years.  It was fun to put her hand up to the handprints and see just how much she has grown.  She said "I was LITTLE, Mama!"

After baths, I got a few quick pictures of both girls in front of the tree.  They both have wet hair and are all lotioned down. Probably not the best time for pajama pictures, but whatever! :)









1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved