Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013




He is risen!  No matter how much I enjoy spending time with family, my true joy comes from the peace and comfort of knowing that I am a child of the King. It comes from knowing that my future is secure, and today as Christians, we celebrate what Jesus has done for us by overcoming the grave.  I am so thankful for that empty tomb! Happy Easter! 


And since we died with Christ, we know we will also live with him. 
  
  
We are sure of this because Christ was raised from the dead, and he will never die again.


Death no longer has any power over him. 
  

When he died, he died once to break the power of sin. 


But now that he lives, he lives for the glory of God
  

So you also should consider yourselves to be dead to the power of sin and alive to God through Christ Jesus.
   
  
Romans 6:8-11


4 comments:

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved