Saturday, March 16, 2013

Baby Elmer Fudd

Sometimes things will come out of Kate's mouth and Kevin and I both look at each other and laugh.  I'm sure this will get more and more common as she really starts to string words together.  One thing that makes me laugh is the way she says "hello".  She has said "hey" for quite a while now, but recently she has started playing with her toy phone and saying "hello".  She sounds like Elmer Fudd. Seriously. You know, like on Looney Tunes.


I was never a fan of cartoons, but my grandparents had a really big stuffed Elmer Fudd at their house.  I didn't watch any of the other Looney Tune characters, but I certainly knew who Elmer Fudd was and Kate sometimes sounds like him. Especially when she says the word "hello"!  

I tried to get a video of her saying "hello" but it doesn't quite capture the way she really says it.  It comes out more like "he-woah".   Then she got more interested in saying her own name, and telling me how old she is.  


Do your kids say funny things, or pronounce words funny?  I sure am going to miss this stage.

PS- Apparently Google Reader (and Google Friends Connect) is going away in July. So if you follow my blog through Google, and want to continue following it, you'll need to use another type of reader.  One option is Bloglovin' .  To use Bloglovin', you'll need to create an account.  Please note that you do not have to have a blog to create an account- you just have to read blogs!  Once your account is created, you can link it to your Google account and it will pull in all of the blogs that you already read.

Just click below to continue following me:

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Haha...C & M do the same thing with their toy phones.."He-wo? He-wo?" Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little Elmer! ;) Someone on pinterest created a canvas of funny words and sayings their little one said- thought it was a cute idea! Thanks for the heads up about Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved