Saturday, November 30, 2013

National Adoption Awareness Month


Did any of you know that November is National Adoption Awareness month? Well it is! There's a month for EVERY cause out there, right? But because this is one cause that is very special to me, I want to share with you a little bit about a website that I was recently re-introduced to: The Adoption Journey. I actually stumbled across this website back when we were going through the adoption process the very first time to adopt Kate. Now, while working through our second adoption, I came across this site again and actually created a profile for Kevin and myself. Not long ago, I was actually asked to join their blogger panel. Of course I was up for it!

The Adoption Journey is a site that provides TONS of information on adoption, no matter where you are in the process. Whether you are just starting your journey, or you're knee-deep in paperwork, or you're just trying to find out some information, it's got it all. They've got information on domestic adoptions vs. international adoptions. Information on finances. Information on where to start. But the biggest draw for me, is that this is a Christian-based site. They have a whole section on what the Bible says about adoption. And they have a section that is specific to churches and ministry leaders, with information that can be used to share with your church. If you're looking for more information on adoption, I encourage you to check them out.


.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved