Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tummy Time & Smiling

Like all babies are supposed to (or so I'm told), Kate has tummy time every day.  A lot of times she's not really a fan of it, but sometimes she's in a good mood.  This day, she was!  I even caught a cute smile!



Please excuse the sing-songy mommy voice. It's one of those things that you don't even realize that you're doing and then HATE to hear it on video, but hey, it did make her smile!  Apparently it's scientifically proven that babies love to hear us talk in those high-pitched soprano voices.  And it even has a name.... parentese.  Who knew?  I guess I'm just trying to make myself feel better for sounding like a dork. :) But really, it's scientifically proven!  See here!

Tomorrow I go back to work and although I am sad that I won't get to spend every week day with Kate, I am so grateful and thankful that I was able to spend the last 7 1/2 weeks with her.  And of course I'll still have my weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved