Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Cutie Pie

My mom and I went to the big Switcharoos consignment sale that takes place in our area about twice a year.  I got some great fall stuff for Kate, but my mom also got this cute dress for her to wear now.  She wore it to church last Sunday and I took some pictures in the yard when we got home.




Kate is definitely an outside girl.  She loves it. We have clover growing all over our yard, and she likes to pick the white "flowers" that grow in the clover. 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelley!

    I came your way through Top Mommy Blogs and it looks like we have lots in common!! I'm also a pastor's wife and adoptive mom! I'm now following you and look forward to getting to know you!

    Christie
    http://satisfactionthroughchrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christie! It's nice to "meet" you! So glad you came across my blog, and I can't wait to check yours out also. Always happy to meet fellow adoptive moms and pastor's wives. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved