Thursday, September 22, 2016

Little Gymnast

Because of the Rio Olympics, Simone Biles, Laurie Hernandez, Ali Raisman and crew, I'm sure that gymnastics signups are at an all time high.  Every little girl wants to be the next super star.

So to add to the craziness, what did our family do?  We signed up Kate for gymnastics! What else? 


Truthfully, she didn't get to see too much of the gymnastics during the Olympics because it didn't come on until 10pm.  I really feel like NBC failed on this. I mean, don't we want to encourage our kids to get active and move?  But typically each night, the Olympics didn't really come on until 8pm, which is Kate's bedtime. 

Even though she kept saying she was going to karate, she was SO excited for her first gymnastics class.  






This was just a trial class but she enjoyed it so much, we went ahead and registered her for Tuesdays at 6:30 going forward. 



And while Kate LOVED the class, little sister spent the entire hour wishing she was a little bit older!


I'm sure this sweet girl will be out on that floor too before I know it! 


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sure is remindes me of my little one I buy her much smaller titter leotards with a much hire leg cut she’s a couple years younger then. This cutie

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck them little bitches while they doing the splits making them scream and gush cum.let me just pack her butthole with my cock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate is a cute little girl with sexy little feet Kate will be barefoot alone in the locker room I will be soaking a gauze pad with alot of chloroform I will grab Kate from behind and hold the gauze pad over my mouth and nose after I chloroform the little cunt I will take her to my van and get naked and hard then I will hump Kate's sexy feet soles till I cum all over them I will wait for Kate to wake up then I will chloroform her more violently and take her home

    ReplyDelete
  5. High really cute my twins are a little younger love the outfit I recommend 3 sises smaller for a proper fit

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you want more pics and videos of naked kids contact me on telegram https://t.me/Andreas100000

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved