Monday, August 6, 2012

Beep Beep!

Well we have another driver in our family.  Kate got an early birthday present tonight and she LOVES it.  


It took me about a week to put this thing together, working on it off and on.  I finished it up tonight, and Kate got to see it when she woke up from her nap. 




I showed her how to push the horn and make it go "beep beep".  I only showed her a couple of times and then when I would say "beep beep", she would push the horn.  I think she's a fast learner. :) 


Her feet don't quite touch the ground yet, so I had to push her around the house.  She liked it so much that she was ticked when when I stopped.  This was the face we got...



I have a feeling she is going to have LOTS of fun with her new toy.  Kate wants to give a big "thank you" to the Elphicks! :)

5 more days to enter my giveaway... click here to go over to the giveaway post to enter to win a new Veggie Tales DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved