Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fun in Charleston- Part 2

Saturday afternoon, while visiting my grandmother, we decided to head over to the James Island park. The park is about 5 minutes from my grandmother's house and apparently my mom would take me and my sister there when we were little.  I didn't really remember it, but it was great.  It cost $1 per adult to get in, and Kate was free.  Definitely worth it.

First we went to the little splash park area.  I was thinking this would be a lot smaller than it was.  In my mind I was thinking about little squirts of water shooting up from the ground.  You know, the kind that you can go step on.  This was MUCH bigger, but it was still fun. Kate had a blast, and met a little friend. And, in typical fashion, I took a million pictures.  I guess I'm now "that mom".


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved