Thursday, September 6, 2018

Officially a Pre-Schooler

The past month has been filled with lots of "first day of _____"s.  Last week was Karsten's first few days of preschool.  She has been so excited and looking forward to this day.  It did not disappoint!


She will happily tell you that her teacher is Mrs. Bradshaw and she is in the jungle room!  The first day of school, I walked her into her classroom and I am pretty sure I didn't even get a "bye mom!".  She just took right off into the room and left me standing there. Ha!


The next day, Kevin took her to school and dropped her off in the car line, where she walked in like the big girl that she is. Baby no more!


She's just in 3K and only going to school 2 days a week, but I know these will be 2 fun-filled days for her!  So far, she has loved it!  I can't wait to see how much she learns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved