Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Painting Fun

These pictures are pretty old.  I'm talking at least 2-3 months old.  Yikes!  But, since I print this blog out into a book each year, I didn't want to miss including them and remembering these moments.  Kate has had this easel since she was 2 or 3 years old and it has gotten a LOT of use. However, the mean mom that I am, we don't use paint inside the house very often. So in the summer, I drag the easel outside and let the girls have at it. This was one of those days.  Seeing how much fun they have doing this, I'm going to make a point of dragging it outside more often!

(PS- I promise Karsten has shorts on under her oversized t-shirt!)









2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved