Saturday, December 17, 2016

Decking the Halls

The day after Thanksgiving, I pull down some of our Christmas stuff from the attic and the girls and I decorated the house.  I honestly didn't put out quite as much stuff as I have in the past, but with a 2 year old, some things are better left in a safe place.

Kate loved decorating the tree.  Karsten enjoyed "helping" and we got a kick out of how she decorated- she would grab an ornament, walk up to the tree, and then throw it at the tree.  This is where a lot of her ornaments landed.









Once we finished the tree, I added some garland to the mantle and we called it a day. The only casualty was my big picture above the fireplace. :(  I'd leaned it against the couch to dust and get the garland situated when Karsten bumped it over.  The glass broke into a million pieces. Guess I'll have to go post-Christmas shopping. 





1 comment:

  1. The girls have decorated the tree very-well. Good work girls.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved