Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Thanksgiving in Charleston Part 2

Thursday was, for obvious reasons, the big family get together.  I have a big family so family get togethers are more than just your standard "big".  Our Thanksgiving lunch was held at my aunt's farm, and again the weather was pretty perfect, though it almost felt like summer! It was definitely not cold.

I'll let the pictures do the talking, but this is what our day looked like...










Here are my two little turkeys, enjoying the day. Gobble, gobble.







The picture below is not nearly everyone, but is just my mom's brothers and sisters and their families.   We were missing quite a few people. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved