Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas #1

Last weekend, we celebrated Christmas with my side of the family. My mom and dad came up, and we all headed over to my sister and brother-in-law's house around 10 that morning.

We all hung out for a bit, and played with their puppy Tucker.


And then, of course, we opened gifts.  It took Karsten a little bit to figure it out. She is my climber, and wanted to just get up on top of all of the boxes. 


Then she realized she could do both - sit on the box AND unwrap it. 


But she still wanted to get IN the boxes.


Okay, now let me explain this next series of Kate.  Back at the beginning of November, we got a Target Gift catalog that had pictures of hundreds of toys in it. Kate flipped through the book and picked out a Chase toy, from the Nickelodeon show Paw Patrol.

I think she watched this at her Nana and Papa's house before, because I'd never seen the show and we don't have cable, so she hasn't watched Paw Patrol at our house.

Anyway, she has been saying for 2 months straight that all she wanted for Christmas was Chase from Paw Patrol. Nothing else. And of course, when Kristi and Davis asked her what she wanted for Christmas, that's what she told them. And that's what they ended up getting her...







After we finished opening presents, we all went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch to celebrate Davis's birthday (which was the next day).  I always love seeing these people, and what better way to celebrate Christmas than together?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved