Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Simple Things

Sometimes the simple things really are the most fun, and kids are quick to remind you of that.  Yet again we pulled out the sprinkler to water a section of our new sod and immediately, Kate wanted to take off into it.  So we stripped her down and let her go for it.

She had a blast running sticking her arms and feet in the spray, running away from it, and of course trying to "lick it".





And before you think that the whole sticking-out-her-tongue thing only happens when we pull out the sprinkler, let me assure you that it happens any time water is involved.  Like every single bath.


Kate is definitely a water girl. I'm thinking swim lessons are a must next summer.


2 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration! My husband and I have just started the adoption journey- we are taking our mandatory classes this week- but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder why kids love to lick water? Both my Little One's do it too!
    Your Kate is just precious!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved