Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend Recap

Definitely a good weekend.  I feel like we got a lot done around the house, I sold some furniture on craigslist (yay!), got flowers in the two big planters on either side of our driveway, and we even got in a quick visit with my parent's at the lake.

On Saturday we had beautiful weather.  If it could be like this year-round, Kevin and I would be in heaven.  Kate had a blast being outside almost all weekend long.  She loves it so much and cries when we make her come inside.




After church on Sunday we walked around the yard for a long time.  Our azaleas are blooming and everything is so green.  I love this time of year (minus the pollen).  Kate gave the boys a treat.  She's learned their commands (sit, stay, out, release) and tries to boss them around.  They either can't understand what she is saying, or know that she really can't do anything to them, so they don't listen.  She loves them though. 





This is what she looks like ALL the time now.  One speed- fast forward.  There is no walking in her world. 





I just realized exactly how many pictures I took this weekend, so I'll save some of the others for tomorrow's post.  All in all, it was a great weekend. And, today is April 15th so now I'll actually have time for taking more pictures and blogging. :) Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Such great pictures! Love the mommy & daughter one :)) Beautiful fam!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved