Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring is FINALLY Here (Almost)!

I've been so sick of our weather going back and forth between 75 degrees and 50 degrees.  It's been such a tease, but I can't wait for spring to finally come to good 'ole SC.  It's about time!  I'm not much of a cold weather girl.  And what better way to get ready for the warmer weather than with some new spring shoes. :)

Like my love of books, Kate has taken after me with a love of shoes.  The girl is obsessed.  Seriously.  I took her into Houser Shoes not too long ago and she had a blast.  She would walk up and down the aisles, make her shoe selection, and then hold them up to me and say "Theeese. On." We were both having fun until it was time to go.  She made the biggest scene because she did not want to take off her shoes and leave the "oosh" store.

However, while we were in Houser Shoes, I found some really cute spring/summer shoes for Kate.  These were actually the shoes that caused the scene when it was time to go. Obviously, Kate really liked them too!
I'm anti-laces when it comes to shoes for Kate. These are great because they're easy to put on, and not to mention cute!  Perfect for an on-the-go toddler. 


Of course, I needed some new spring shoes too, right?  So now I'm wearing these cute lace shoes by Bobs!  I love them!
They are the perfect spring/summer shoe.  Not too dressy, but not too casual either. They're perfect for shorts, skirts, or jeans.  They come in a variety of colors (below), but I chose black just to hide the inevitable dirt. And of course, they're super comfy.



Now that our feet are ready, I think it's time for the weather to get above 70 degrees and stay there... just so long as it doesn't get into the 90's.  I'm not pick at all, am I?


* Disclaimer:  I received a pair of the BOBS Doily flats to review, but the opinions expressed are 100% my own. 

BOBS Shoes by SKECHERS are available for purchase online at the SKETCHERS website and at nationwide shoe retailers. You can feel good knowing that for every pair you buy, BOBS will donate a pair of shoes to a needy child.


2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved