Saturday, February 4, 2012

Typical Winter Saturday

We've had another great Saturday in our household.  My intentions this morning were to get to work about 7:30 this morning.  Well, I checked my alarm clock last night but apparently I didn't actually turn it on.  I woke up at 7:15.  It was nice to "sleep in" but hopefully next Saturday I won't mess up again.

I got to work about 8:15 and worked until lunchtime.  Then, Kevin came by my work to pick me up for lunch.  We tried to go to Jason's Deli but it was too crowded (like always) so we went to Zaxby's instead. I fed Kate her bottle while Kevin ordered our food.  Then we decided to go to Switcharoos, which is a huge children's consignment sale that is put on twice a year.  And when I say huge, I mean HUGE.  It's actually overwhelmingly huge.   They had tons of clothes, toys, bedding, etc.  There was so much stuff, we didn't really know where to look.  We needed a high chair though and we found one for $25 that retails for about $75.  It's one of the space saver high chairs that hooks onto a regular chair.  I love a good deal.  This is how Kate checked out the sales...


Then Kevin headed home and I went to run a few errands before going home myself.  Kristi came by our house after she got off of work.  She got to feed Kate bananas for the second time.  We got some funny faces at first, but then Kate really got into it. 






And then tickles from Aunt Kristi...




 And then it was cuddle time and a small bottle before bath and bedtime.




And that was our Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved