Monday, February 6, 2012

Family Time & Peas

My parents came up for a visit on Sunday.  They just can't seem to get enough Kate time.  Forget about Kevin and me. :)

They met us at our house right after church on Sunday and Kristi got here not long after.  I cooked a roast, with carrots and potatoes for lunch and they brought a macaroni cheese pie and two desserts.  We had a feast.  They didn't stay very long, but it was great to see them.  I REALLY appreciate them coming up here to visit us while I'm so busy at work.  Time is a precious commodity!



They left and then we spent some time playing and relaxing.  It was Sunday, after all.



Tonight Kate had her first taste of peas.  Note to any Mommy (or Daddy) out there using the Baby Bullet.  If you're pureeing peas, it works best using the small batch bowl and making smaller portions at a time.  The larger bowl just didn't mix quite as well.

Anyway, Kate didn't make any weird faces, but she did do a little mini-shudder when it first got in her mouth.  SOOOOO funny!




Oh I love my smiley baby!  What a gift!  After dinner, we had to follow up with a bit of baby play time.



And that's been our past few days.  Quite exciting, huh?  Just kidding.  I wouldn't trade it for anything though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved