Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day 2013

It's only 8:30 and I'm exhausted.  Christmas will wear you out!  To say that we had a good day would be an understatement.  I totally enjoyed our first Christmas at home, and our first Christmas with a 2 year old.  My parents and Kristi spent the night on Christmas Eve, so we were all together when we woke up on Christmas morning. (Can't break tradition!).  Kate had a blast, and I had just as much fun watching her enjoy herself.  I'm sure I'll share more when I have some time, but for now I'll let some of the pictures do the talking...














1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved