Monday, August 5, 2013

I-Ceam

I know I shared one of these pictures yesterday, but they just make me laugh so I have to share a few more from mine and Kate's Dairy Queen date.  We got a regular to split and Kate had to have eaten half of it.   Like I said, she loves her "i-ceam".  



A few days ago, we were driving down the road, and out of nowhere I hear her voice from the back seat saying "I-ceam! Yummy! Taste good!".  


We were both a sticky mess when we left, but hey, she had fun!


Okay- those are the last ones.  I promise. :) But now they're here for me to remember for always. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved