Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dog Days of Summer

We've had some really nice outside weather lately, and we've been making the most of it.  Our afternoons are spent outdoors almost from the time we get home until it's time for dinner.  We love it, and so does Kate. 


She is so full of personality (and opinions and independence, but that's another story).  In the pictures below, she is singing and dancing to "I'm In The Lord's Army".  It's one of the songs she sings at church, and listens to in our car.  We're getting pretty sick of it, but I love that these are the songs she is asking for! Much better than Taylor Swift. 



I re-painted her toenails on this afternoon and when she noticed that I was taking pictures of her singing and dancing routine, she came over to me, pointed at her feet and said toes.  It took me a minute or two to realize that she wanted me to take a picture of her freshly painted toenails.  And then she kept wanting to see the picture.  Silly girl.


The dogs kept coming near her and sniffing her arms.  Maybe she had some leftover lunch on them. I'm not sure.  It cracked her up, and the next thing I know she is laying back on my legs.  She kept saying "get me" as they would get near her.  She sure does love her dogs. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved