Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekending

We had a wonderful weekend, and even though we didn't go anywhere or do anything out of the ordinary, we are exhausted! Maybe it's everything else catching up to us, but it's only 7:30pm right now, and I think our whole family could go to bed and be asleep in 15 minutes.  Actually, Kevin is in the process of tucking Kate in at this moment.  It's usually my job, but when I asked her who she wanted to read "Daniel" tonight, she said Daddy.  So Daddy it is. :) 

As for the weekend itself, my parents, Kristi, Davis and Nicole came over Saturday morning and stayed through lunch.  We had a good visit, and Kate especially loved seeing Gigi and Pick.  





I've got more from our weekend to share, but this will have to be all for tonight! Check back tomorrow though, for a fun giveaway. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved