Monday, March 26, 2012

Saturday Afternoon

On Saturday afternoon, Kevin got home from the youth fundraiser about 10 minutes after my parents left.  He was pretty tired from getting up super early and working outside most of the day, so he ended up taking a nap.  It was just SO nice outside so when Kate woke up from her nap, I decided to take her on a walk. 


She is definitely an outside girl.  If she is ever unhappy (which isn't THAT often), we can just take her outside and she just quits crying.  She's bumped her head a few times lately trying to learn to crawl and just losing her balance.  She'll scream like she's about to die, so of course I pick her up as quickly as possible and try to comfort her.  Nothing works til she realizes I'm reaching for the door knob and realizes I'm about to take her outside.  Then the tears dry up quickly.  So, I said all of that to say, she's an outside girl. :)  This is how she felt about her walk.


Anyway, we didn't go on a long walk because it is REALLY hilly where we live and it's not that easy to push Kate + her stroller.  We were gone for probably 30-45 minutes and when we got home, I decided to cut through our back yard.  We've got a ton of azaleas blooming in our back yard so I pulled the stroller up closely for Kate to see.  She was pretty amazed. 




And that was what was left of Saturday.  What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved