Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sad, Sad Day

It was a sad, sad day in our household tonight.  Why you ask?  Here's a hint.  Bet you can't guess....


I'm willing to bed that 99.9999% of people reading this won't guess what's different.  Well, I'll tell you. We had to lower Kate's crib tonight.  My baby is already growing up. Boo.

The past 2 days, when I've walked in her room to get her up from her naps, she's been sitting up in her crib just looking back at me.  And since she's so close to crawling, I know it's just a matter of time before she's pulling up, so I figured it's better to be safe than sorry.

Like I said, very sad day.  Just one of the many steps of growing up.





'Night, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize a baby would grow so fast! Jack decided two weeks ago he no longer wanted a bottle at all. I had been feeding him one right before bed (sippys during the day) and he kept pushing it away. I was not prepared for that. :(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved