Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Kate got her very FIRST Valentine in the mail last week from her Nana in Indiana.  And the first thing she did with it was stick it in her mouth.  Her first Valentine was followed quickly by her first Valentine from a BOY (baby Bennett).  Wish I'd thought to send out Valentines but I guess I'm not that on-top of things!

Here is Kate enjoying her first Valentine.  Forget the dollar, she wants to eat the card!


I took a few quick pictures of my little Valentine tonight because I wasn't sure if I'd get a chance tomorrow.  So since I didn't actually print out and send Valentines, here is OUR Valentine to YOU!






After our mini photo-shoot, Kate enjoyed a little Daddy quality time. You know, jumping on the couch, getting thrown up in the air, and then reading bedtime stories.





This post is a bit picture heavy and lacking in the words, but I'll catch up tomorrow on what we've been up to.  Mostly though, it's just been the same old same old.  Life is busy, but life is good!  Happy Valentines Day to you all!  Hope tomorrow is GREAT!

1 comment:

  1. I took a similar valentine-in-the-mouth shot, right before he threw it in the floor. Glad to see I'm not the only one who took a lot of pics yesterday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved