Thursday, February 23, 2012

Extreme Makeover- Blog Edition

Happy Valentines Day to ME!  Kevin's Valentine's gift to me was a blog makeover.  What do you think? I love it!  A big thanks to Faith, at A Design of Faith.  She was really easy to work with and I love the finished product!

You might also have noticed that I've also started a Recipe Blog (see the link at the top).  I actually did it to keep my favorite recipes all in one place that I can't lose, and just figured I'd share.  I had been putting my favorite recipes on THIS blog, but it was getting hard to go back and find the ones I was looking for.  Hopefully the recipe blog will be a little more organized and easy to find things.  It's definitely a little bare right now, but once busy season is over and I get back to trying out all of theses recipes that I've pinned in Pinterest, I'll have plenty more to add.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved