Saturday, November 12, 2011

Best Saturday Ever

Okay- maybe that is a bit of an overstatement, but this Saturday really was one of the best ones in a while.  Why, you ask? What did I do that was so spectacular?  What amazing things did we do on this particular Saturday?

Well, I didn't do a darn thing and it was GREAT.  I've been looking forward to this Saturday for weeks!  It was the first Saturday since I started back to work (6 weeks ago) that we haven't had to GO somewhere- and it was fantastic.  I woke up at 7:30 to feed Kate and then we both stayed in our PJ's until about 10.  Kevin spent the first part of the day working in our storage building, building shelving and organizing everything. I had already warned him that I was planning on being lazy today, and I was.

I got a quick shower and then got Kate ready for the day.  Of course I had to dress her in her Clemson colors. She loves the color orange. :)



Once we were both ready to go, we headed to Lowes to pick up some pansies, which I will hopefully be able to put in a few pots tomorrow.


After Lowes, we headed over to Target to pick up a few things and then swung by Chickfila to get lunch for Kevin and myself.   He had to leave about 2:30 to go do a wedding, and didn't get home until about 7ish.  While he was gone, Kate and I watched the Clemson game.  Clemson won.  It was ugly, but a win is a win.



I did a few small things around the house, but overall I was pretty true to my word.  It was a lazy day and it was GREAT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved