Saturday, November 26, 2011

Kate's First Thanksgiving

Like I said in my last post, I've been a little MIA lately.  I have been so busy at work lately, and honestly just haven't felt like getting on the computer once I've gotten home.  This 4 day weekend was much needed.  I did promise an update though, and here is Part 1.  The Clemson/Carolina game just started so I'm going to keep it short and finish the update tomorrow! :)

We had a GREAT Thanksgiving!  I was a slacker and only took 2 pictures on Thanksgiving day, which were both of the same thing, BUT we had a great day. We didn't have to travel on Thanksgiving day, so I got to spend some time at home that morning and finish up some cooking, while Kevin went over to our church to check out the Turkey Shoot fundraiser.  Then we went over to Kevin's Dad's house for a big family lunch.

Kate with her Great-Grandma Betty
We came home to finish up some laundry, relax, and pack for the next day, when we would head to my parent's house.  We left bright and early (7:45ish) Friday morning so we could make it to Ninety Six in time for Kevin to meet up with the guys to play golf at the Patriot.  I dropped him off and then made my way to my parents house.  They couldn't wait to see Kate, and my cousin's little boy couldn't wait to meet her for the first time!  He's 5 and was GREAT with her.  He wanted to help do EVERYTHING. 

I'll post some pictures tomorrow of what we got into in Ninety Six, but for now I'm off to watch the Clemson game.  Go Tigers!  Don't disappoint me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved