Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Vacation!!

Last week, our little family went on vacation and it was FABULOUS!


We went down to Jekyll Island, Georgia for the week. I'd not been there since I was pretty young, but we checked things out and found a great house really close to the beach (like 100 steps away).  It worked out perfectly.  Karsten still takes 2 naps a day, so in the mornings, Kate and I would walk over to the beach together and Kevin would stay at the house while she napped.  I loved my morning time with my big girl.




When Karsten woke up from her morning nap, Kevin would bring her out and the two of them would join us at the beach for the afternoon.  

This was Karsten's first beach trip.  I'll be honest, she ate a lot of sand the first day, got choked up and made herself a little sick.  After the first day, I think she realized sand is not for eating and she didn't put as much in her mouth. 

One thing is for sure, this baby girl LOVED the beach.  We already knew how much of a beach-girl Kate was, so I was thrilled that little sis is just as big of a fan. 


I'll say one more thing and then I'll let the pictures do the talking.... When we got back from vacation, everyone asked if we were coming back "well rested and relaxed".   We went on vacation with a 4 year old and a 10 month old, so there was little to no "relaxing".  However, the two kids sure didn't have a problem with it...



And now for the rest of the pictures...



















 On Friday, as vacation was just about over, I took the girls to the beach to get a few quick pictures.






Vacation 2015 was a definite success.  Lots of family time.  Lots of sunshine.  And, lots of fun.

Definite success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved