Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

We typically spend Memorial Day with my family at my parent's lake house, and this year was no exception.  I grew up spending almost every summer weekend on the lake- either boating, skiing, swimming, jet-skiing, or tubing.  Kate has ridden on my parents pontoon boat more times than we could count, but she hadn't gotten to experience the thrill of tubing until this weekend.  And she LOVED it.  She is such a daredevil.  She has no fear, which is probably not a good thing when you don't know how to swim. Hopefully she'll pick that skill up quickly at her swim lessons in a few weeks.  



I made Kevin ride with her first, because I wasn't sure how she would react.  After they finished, we tried to get them on the boat and Kate wouldn't have it.  She wanted to keep riding, so I hopped on with her.  She wanted to sit up so badly, so we rode sitting up once we got close to the dock.


Picture taking with a 2.5 year old has gotten difficult.  This is about as good as it gets right now.


The next day we ended up trying a tubing with 3 people.  Kate kept yelling "Best day ever!!" so I'm thinking that she enjoyed it. 





She might not know how to swim, but she thinks that she does... and she loves the water.




Hope you and your family all had a wonderful Memorial Day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved