Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to three special Daddies in my life- my dad, my husband, and Kate's birth father! All three of you have made many sacrifices for both myself, and for Kate, and for that we are both so thankful! We love each one of you so much!


And because I just couldn't choose which was my favorite picture of Kevin & Kate from today after church, I'm sharing a couple more. We are so thankful that our family gets to celebrate this day as parents! 




3 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos. I love the way you also honor her birth father on this special day.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved