Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend- Wrap Up

Saturday was game day again.  Last week, Kate wore her Clemson cheerleading outfit to support MY team.  I actually bid on a few Georgia outfits for Kate to give to Kevin for his birthday (last weekend), but lost out on ALL of them.  On Saturday (while he was cutting grass) I told him I was going to make him a surprise with my sewing machine.  I made Kate this little onesie...






I told myself that all future clothing items that I make for Kate will be Clemson.  So, happy birthday Kevin.

We ate dinner at home and then had Cherry Pie for dessert...



We spent Sunday afternoon hanging around the house.  I also FINALLY figured out the furniture arrangement in our formal-living-room-turned-playroom/office.  I ended up getting another storage/shelving system and think it looks good now.  Pictures on all that later. 

The weather has been GREAT today, so Kate and I spent a lot of time outside.  


This was the other shirt that I made for Kate earlier this week.  It was actually my very first attempt at applique, and it's definitely not perfect.  I'm glad I've had a chance to play around with my sewing/embroidery machine the past week though and I'm looking forward to trying out some new things!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved