Monday, May 14, 2018

Sunny Days

My girls.  These pictures are months old at this point, but at the end of each year, I print all of my posts into a book.  I don't want to forget these moments in time, just because I've been too busy to blog.  Life is crazy, but there are so many moments that I don't want to blow past and forget.  Moments like this - my two girls riding on scooter and bikes, with butterfly wings, pigtails, headbands, skirts and toothless grins. 








I know I'll blink and they'll be 12, and these are the moments that I don't want to forget.  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelley,
    They look so grown up, like 12 years already, more so Karsten. Big sister, Kate and her lovely hair. Your girls are very cute.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved