Sunday, May 20, 2018

Mother's Day 2018

These two girls call me Mama and it's one of the best titles I have ever gotten. I love being their mom and am so grateful that God worked the details out to bring them into our family. I couldn't imagine our life without them. 


Every Mother's Day, I try to get Kevin to take a picture of me with the girls.... but he doesn't know how to use my camera except to push the button. Here's a quick picture I got of him with the girls, as I got everything set up for him. Love these three!


And once I got it set up, Kevin was able to get a few special pictures of me with my two best girls. Love these two so much!



Seven years of being a mom have been so sweet. From 2012 to 2018... kids sure grow up quickly!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved