Monday, December 18, 2017

Santa!!


For the past few years, one of the shareholders at my work has played the role of Santa, and everyone brings their kids to visit.  It is great because we get to avoid the mall or other crowded places, and don't have to wait in line for hours to see Santa! Tonight was Santa night!


These girls were so excited!  Karsten couldn't stop skipping, and even when it was time to leave she kept saying "That was so so soooo fun!"


I found out that Karsten wants a car for Christmas.  I'm wondering if a matchbox will work.  Kate wants a basketball goal. 

We also got to see my niece, Rylynn.  The benefit of working at the same place as your sister - work events are also family events! Of course I couldn't pass up a chance to hold her. 


And she got a turn with Santa as well.  I don't think she told him what she wanted for Christmas this year, but she did get a fistful of his beard. 


One last Santa picture, with ALL of the cousins. Sweet girls! I am thankful for each one of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved