Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Christmas Eve Eve

Picture overload coming in the next few posts. You've been warned! :) 

My family celebrated Christmas on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.  We started off with a conglomeration of Papa John's pizza, Wing Stop wings, and Olive Garden salad with breadsticks.  We topped it off with Sweet Potato cake from Brick Street Cafe.  SOOOOO yummy.  I have to say, whoever came up with this idea for dinner needs a high five. Good food and so easy.  I didn't take many pictures, but we basically just spent some quality time together and ate birthday cake to celebrate mine and Davis' December birthday.  I did get a few though...





Sweet girl cousins in matching pajamas.  I have a feeling this will not be the last time I get a picture like this, and I'm hoping Carter's pajamas go WAY up there in sizes so Kate will fit in them for quite a while longer!  Love these 3 little girls so much.  I think they will have so many great memories together.


On Saturday morning, we headed over to Davis and Kristi's for a big family breakfast.  And then, we opened presents.  Karsten was so excited, she ripped into the first present to find... a shirt for me.  Yep.  In all the excitement, she grabbed the first present she could find, and it wasn't even hers.



Here is Pick with his two oldest granddaughters.  How they love him!







And that's all for now.  We had so much fun celebrating together, and especially loved celebrating with our newest addition- my niece, Rylynn! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved