Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Vacation!

So I did an absolutely horrible, terrible, awful job of taking pictures this vacation.  Seriously.  But hey - I enjoyed myself so that's what counts, right?

We rented a house on Fripp Island with some friends and I think the pictures that I DID take pretty much shows, we all had a great time.  We drove golf carts everywhere (one of the girls favorite parts of the trip!)



We had a few pool days.  We went shopping.  We saw LOTS of deer, a few real alligators, and of course this fake one...


And we had lots of beach days. Kate and Karsten had a blast, and so did we.  It was so nice to spend mornings at the beach and then have low-key afternoons reading while the girls napped. 










At this point in the year we all really needed a vacation, and this one did not disappoint. Lots of fun and lots of relaxing.  Fripp Island, you were good to us!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved