Thursday, February 25, 2016

Dinnertime Fun

We do family dinners together, all sitting around the same table.  I was talking to a co-worker just yesterday about our family dinners.  Her family all sits down to dinner together too, but apparently this is not all that common.  Maybe it doesn't work for your family, but I don't see us doing things differently anytime soon.  I love it.  We ask Kate about her day at school, even though she always claims she "can't remember" what they did that day.  Karsten tries to put her two-cents in, and we'll try to figure out what she is trying to say.  Kevin and I talk about our day.  It's nice to take a breather from the craziness of life.

Karsten is still in her high chair, pulled up next to me.  I usually give her some kind of finger foods, or I'll feed her something else to go along with it (yogurt, grits, etc).  Well tonight, I let her take control of the spoon and her YEAR was made.  Y'all.  She cried when dinner was over.  

Of course, she got as much on her face, hands, arms, clothes, and the floor as she did in her mouth. Could I have expected anything else? :)



And to keep things even, I had to get a picture of this sweet salad-loving girl.  Her food tastes are just so WEIRD.  She loves a salad, but won't eat pasta to save her life. WHAT KID WON'T EAT PASTA!??!  This Mama is hoping little sister is a pasta fan!


And, to end the day, TGIF y'all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved