Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Headbands for Big Sis

Kate is a brand representative for Sassy Sweet Pea Designs, and that meant that she got to model some headbands to be used on their Etsy site.  The headbands came in earlier this week, and so I thought today would be a good day to head outside and take some quick pictures. Kate did SO well, and though I don't normally put her in headbands (because I'd just never thought about it), I kind of love them on her. I linked the below names to the listing on Etsy.  If you have a little girl and like bows, I'd definitely recommend this shop.  Cute headbands and bows with clips, and super reasonable prices.  Here's what we got in about 20 minutes...



The Georgia Bulldogs Headband:





And my favorite, the Gold Chevron Headband:







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved