Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Vacation Day 3 & 4 (Tuesday & Wednesday)

Tuesday was a rainy day, so we ended up driving to Commerce, GA to do some outlet shopping.  We didn't buy much but had fun window shopping and walking around.

Wednesday ended up being a really nice day.  Kate and I met my mom for lunch and walked around the downtown area.  Of course we had to make a stop at the fountain to throw in a few pennies and make some wishes.





After we went back to the lake house, I snapped a few quick photos of Kate while she was playing with Gigi's flowers.



And then we had fun jumping up and down the walkway.  I'll share those pictures tomorrow! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved