Sunday, February 17, 2013

Not the Weekend We Originally Planned

Friday afternoon, I really wanted Mexican so Kevin and I decided to go get some for dinner that night.  When Kevin got home with Kate at 5, she seemed fussy and tired so he put her to bed.  She went straight to sleep (not normal at 5pm).  I woke her up at 7:30 so we could all eat dinner, and because I didn't want her to nap until 9pm and not go to bed.  Big mistake.  I didn't realize she was sick or I would have just let her sleep.  She had a temperature of almost 102 and was not feeling well.  We couldn't get her to eat anything, and just put her back down to bed.  She slept until 7 the next morning.

All day Saturday, Kate still had a fever but no other symptoms other than just acting sort of puny.  We stayed home and inside all day.




We also had a little bit of afternoon excitement when it started SNOWING.... not a regular occurrence in our neck of the woods.  I know this doesn't look like much of anything, but it was still fun.  Also, it seemed like everywhere around us got enough snow to actually play in.  We did not. 




Meanwhile, I did a little cooking to stock up our freezer. Started off with some mini Chocolate Lava Cakes before moving on to Chicken Chili and Broccoli/Rice casserole.  Priorities, right?



1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved