Monday, June 18, 2012

Beach Days

Oh we are back from vacation (on Saturday) and it feels so good.  Don't get me wrong, I loved vacation.  There's just something about sleeping in your own bed though!  We had a blast and I'm hoping to recap most of it in one post, but we'll have to see!

On Tuesday we went to Cape Lookout with some friends on their boat.  It was an overcast day, which ended up being PERFECT because it wasn't too hot and wasn't too cool outside.  We saw the wild horses, walked around Cape Lookout, and got to see a few of the islands by sea.  It was beautiful.









Well, I started this post yesterday and after the day I've had, I don't think I'm going to finish up our beach vacation in just ONE post.  Today I started a new job, got home just in time to change clothes quickly and then head to church for Vacation Bible School.  It was a very good day, but also a very busy/crazy day.  It looks like I'm going to have to do a few more posts to wrap up this beach vacation! :) So, check back tomorrow for more beach pictures.

PS- Check out this great Father's Day post that Kevin put on his blog. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved