Tuesday, August 22, 2017

First Grader - Kate

This morning, Kate started first grade. Like I expected, waking her up for school was no easy task. However, once she realized what exactly I was waking her up for, she was ready!  No complaints on getting her up and dressed for the day!



When we got to the school, Kate wanted me to walk her in.  We got about 10 steps down the parking lot and she saw 2 of her friends from her Kindergarten class - Corbin and Aubrey.  Once she saw her friends, she didn't care much about me being there anymore! I followed her in anyway, since I was the one carrying their five hundred pounds of school supplies. 



After we got to her classroom, I think she got a tiny bit nervous.  She asked me to stay for a couple of minutes, and that is so NOT Kate.  I hung around for about 5 min and then headed to work. Kate gave me a kiss and then her day alone was underway.


We love her teacher and are praying that this is a GREAT year for her! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved