Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Thanksgiving in Charleston Part 1

This year we spent Thanksgiving in Charleston with my mom's side of the family.  My parents and my aunt and uncle rented a house, across the street from the beach, for the entire week so we spent most of the week out of town.  The weather was about as good as you could ask for! 

One afternoon while Karsten was napping, Kate, my Aunt Cathy, Kristi and I walked down to Morris Island Lighthouse.  Well, we walked down as close as you could get to it!  It was very windy, but a pretty spot!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved