Thursday, January 22, 2015

Psalm 23

Wow.  It seems as if church-goers across our state of SC have blown up on social media with regards to certain things that were said by a well known pastor, and the response a governing body has issued.  I have pretty strong thoughts on this, but I'll keep those to myself for now.  All I'll say is...




The LORD is my shepherd; 
I have all that I need. 
He lets me rest in green meadows; 
He leads me beside peaceful streams. 
He renews my strength. 
HE guides me along right paths, 
bringing honor to HIS NAME.

Psalm 23:1-3

1 comment:

  1. That's all I have seen lately on my Social Media. It is everywhere.
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved