Saturday, March 22, 2014

March Birthdays

March was always an eventful month growing up.  Of the four immediate family members living in our house, half of us had March birthdays.  Mine was not one of them, but it didn't mean that I missed out on the birthday fun.  And now that Kristi and I are all grown up, we make it a point to get together in March to celebrate my mom and my sister's birthdays.  Kristi's is on March 22nd and my moms is March 23rd.  So today, we made it a zoo day and then all had lunch together downtown.  The weather was perfect, and so was the day.











The birthday girls! Happy birthday, Kristi & Mom!




1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved