Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fripp Trip

This past weekend, we took a mini-vacation and headed to the beach.  We had great weather, but didn't end up going to the beach at all since it's October, not June.  We bummed around the house, ate lots of food, did a little shopping, and had a lot of fun.


We got ice cream cones, which I'm sure was the highlight of the trip for Kate...

We went shopping at an outdoor mall/outlet area.  They had some rides for the kids so we stuck Kate on a play speedboat.  I figured she would cry when it stopped (since she has in the past), but she didn't. Let me just say that $0.75 does not get you very much of a "ride".  I felt like we got ripped off. 


Kate was a trooper for the shopping.  She just kicked back and enjoyed the ride- literally.


As we were packing up to go home, Kate grabbed an apple to play with.  At least I thought she was playing with it, until I turned around and saw that the apple had little baby teeth marks all over it and about 1/3 of it was GONE.  I knew she liked apples, I guess I didn't realize just how much. 


I've said it once, and I'll say it again, my iPhone saved our sanity on the car rides.  The Itsy Bitsy Spider app by Duck Duck Moose is the best! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved