Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July... a day late!

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and had a Happy 4th of July!  I know I'm getting older (but not yet OLD) because I didn't see one single firework yesterday!  Kevin and I spent Sunday and Monday relaxing, running errands, grocery shopping, and cleaning the house. It's so enjoyable to come home to a house smelling citrus clean.  Monday evening we went to Kevin's Dad's house to grill out for dinner.  Delicious!  We got home about 8:30 and HEARD plenty of other peopld shooting off fireworks, but we didn't actually see or shoot off a single one- didn't even see any on TV.  I know I'm getting older not because I didn't see or shoot any fireworks, but that I don't even CARE that I didn't see or shoot any!  :)  Hey, we had to go to work Tuesday morning.  SLEEP was more important than fireworks!  Oh how priorities change when you grow up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you- new friends or old!

tmb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow on Bloglovin
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

tmb banner





 




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved